Header Image for Monk Sherborne Parish Council

Out and About

Play Area 

Play Area Attached to the Monk Sherborne Village Hall, the fenced children's play area has been refurbished and is cared for by the Parish Council.

Walking Locally

There are some beautiful walks to be had in the area. 

Hampshire County Council's website has lots of leaflets and maps that can be downloaded for free, plus a wealth of general information about walking in Hampshire.

If you find a problem with a walking trail which uses a right of way (footpath, bridleway or byway) you can report it on the  Hampshire County Council website.

Rights of Way - Footpaths, Bridleways or Byway

Hampshire’s Countryside Service manages about 3,000 miles of public footpaths, bridleways and unsurfaced roads.

Information on locating them, who can use them and who is responsible for them can be found on the Hampshire County Council website.  You can also use the site to report a problem with a right of way.

The Countryside Code

While you're out and about always remember The Countryside Code!  It's there to helps us all to respect, protect and enjoy our beautiful countryside.  Follow these links for more information: 

Be safe, plan ahead and follow any signs

Leave gates and property as you find them

Protect plants and animals and take your litter home

Keep dogs under close control

Consider other people